• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi!

DeletedUser70

Hi! I am Hmngbr. The name is a typo. I am Hmngbrd from Cirgard on Forge of Empires. It has been a delight exploring this fantasy land with its differences and similarities and I look forward to the continued adventures! I have a tendency to play a game into the dirt and then explore other lands UNLESS there is a community bond holding me tight so as a social creature drop me a line if you like :)p. I am human here and elven on beta.

DeletedUser55

Welcome and enjoy. Please let us know if you have any questions we are always here to help.

DeletedUser70

They do come in handy in Cryptograms. :) Thank you for the welcome.

DeletedUser70

I do want the "D" back though I misplaced it somewhere after I got my nails done. "P

DeletedUser68

Maybe next time you should just sneeze, rather than trying to hold it back? :p

DeletedUser59

Welcome ..I am afraid I like the elves so much that I am one here as well as on Beta. I am a human on FoE..that is enough for me

DeletedUser70

Safire, I see you in my neighborhood, like miles away, but there! I love the Elven graphics but I am having better "luck" with Human.