• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hidden runes?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I have a TSY. I had 3 Rune shards available for my next Rune Phase and when I got there I put them in, made one from the rune shards and then completed 28 provinces - for 1 more but when I went to put it in it was gone....?? :(. Later I got one from somewhere (or the one that I won in the provinces showed up, I',m not sure) so that's 5 in the rune wheel and it shows, when I bring up the upgrade tab, So far, so good. But when I hover over the rune wheel in the menu at the bottom of the screen it comes up and says I have 6 of the TSY. It shows 2 rune shards too. The upgrade tab in my TSY shows 5 runes place, 0 runes available and 3 rune shards. So where's the missing rune? Or is it missing?

Any ideas?

AJ

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Nope I am stumped with the shorthand. We outlawed acronyms in the swap threads after a player got the Simia Sapiens and Shrewdy Shrooms mixed up, and there was an argument about it. Say what you mean plainly, don't make me ask if you are leveling Endless Ex or Enar's Embassy.
You are probably experiencing a visual error, try writing Support, who knows maybe you'll draw someone higher than a traffic cop.

Aritra

Nope I am stumped with the shorthand. We outlawed acronyms in the swap threads after a player got the Simia Sapiens and Shrewdy Shrooms mixed up, and there was an argument about it. Say what you mean plainly, don't make me ask if you are leveling Endless Ex or Enar's Embassy.
You are probably experiencing a visual error, try writing Support, who knows maybe you'll draw someone higher than a traffic cop.
I understand the concern about misunderstandings regarding which AW's with same initials. In this case, I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Thermal Spring of Youth (since it is the only one with these initials).

@ajqtrz No idea. Hopefully someone has an idea for you. As Lelanya suggested, probably worthwhile to contact Support.
[edit: I just noticed the original post was a couple of days ago. Hope you have found some resolution since then. :) ]

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I understand the concern about misunderstandings regarding which AW's with same initials. In this case, I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Thermal Spring of Youth (since it is the only one with these initials).

@ajqtrz No idea. Hopefully someone has an idea for you. As Lelanya suggested, probably worthwhile to contact Support.
[edit: I just noticed the original post was a couple of days ago. Hope you have found some resolution since then. :) ]

I turned out to be, as often is the case, "user error." If you are at 0 runes the rune icon in the Rune Display (the wheel thing at the bottom of the screen) doesn't show the runes for that AW even if you have it in your city. Thus, the very similar Vortex of Storage was displayed, but not the Thermal Springs of Youth. I don't have the Vortex of Storage in my city so I mistook those Runes for the Thermal Springs of Youth. AND I've not used a single acronyms in this explanation because "I want to make myself perfectly clear" as Richard Nixon said. ;)

AJ

Aritra

I turned out to be, as often is the case, "user error." If you are at 0 runes the rune icon in the Rune Display (the wheel thing at the bottom of the screen) doesn't show the runes for that AW even if you have it in your city. Thus, the very similar Vortex of Storage was displayed, but not the Thermal Springs of Youth. I don't have the Vortex of Storage in my city so I mistook those Runes for the Thermal Springs of Youth. AND I've not used a single acronyms in this explanation because "I want to make myself perfectly clear" as Richard Nixon said. ;)
AJ
Except AW. Haha But I think that is one agreed upon forum-wide. ;)
Perhaps you meant no acronyms regarding specific AWs? That wasn't clear..... heehee