• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

hillside buildings

Gaemon Hartshorn

I just noticed a big green-roofed mansion appeared on my hillside. Does it have something to do with being in Chapter VI and having completed the Dwarven Portal? The wiki didn't seem to have anything about the hillside buildings. I have noticed them in other players cities and wondered what they signify.

Kekune

Did you just build the martial monastery? Several wonders provide hillside art, and the monastery's art looks much like it does.

Zypheria

More likely you built an ancient wonder... several of them come with cliffside graphics instead of new portrait options. My guess, based on the green roof description, is that you built the Martial Monastery. Other wonders with hillside graphics include the Crystal Lighthouse, Prosperity Towers, the Blooming Trader Guild, the Great Bell Spire, and the Sanctuary.