• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hobby Room Calculation?

Guntier

I don't get the calculation, would love it if someone can explain this to me. I see +80% for goods, but when standard collection is 4129, and after I watch the ad, it only increases by 401, an increase of a little shy of 10%. What am I missing here?

Alram

Flippers just flip
What is the base production of the building without any relic and MH boosts?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Like @Alram said, that 80% boost is on your base production. Your base production is not 4129. On mobile you can not see your base production.

Both the ad boost and the relics boost are on your base production. So, if you go into your main hall, relics tab, that 80% will be added to your relics boost. Unless you have a mountain halls wonder, your relic boost maxes out at 700%.

This image shows the 80% boost from the ad added to my 700% relic boost. Giving me a 780% boost to my base production.
Elvenar_2023-09-01-16-35-34.jpg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ah! Thank you for explaining that! I certainly didn't understand what @Alram meant. I can't believe I'm the only one that was confused by that.
Understanding base production is also key to understanding Mountain Hall is really a population wonder and fun amusement park ride to put some carneys to work in between Fellowship Adventures.

Dhurrin

I was confused too. So I asked support. They explained it just as lyapo did. Which tells you that any of the 20% ones aren't worth much.

AJ
The 20% offers are for things like mana, seeds, unurium etc. They are not affected by relics, so actually these offers have a better rate of increased harvest than the 80% on goods, as the relic boosts will very soon outstrip that. Especially as the Mountain Halls can add to that as well.