• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hobby room for all?

quin629

I saw no official announcement in-game or on Riot/Discord, but has Hobby Room been added to all players all worlds? Apparently my whole FS got it although some had to do a refresh/reload.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The funny thing was, several of my people (including me) had no hobby room when we came in this morning. We had always had it and it was the first thing we went to before we started making bracelets ... and it was just gone. But then when I came back in a few minutes later, it was back. We just had to refresh. Don't know why it was taken away, but I guess it was some sort of update or glitch.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Some may not get it back just yet as it is now being "rolled out in batches to everybody which could take some time." And everybody should have it soon as for this step of testing all players get to be a part of but we will not all have the same experience. I saw it announced sometime today somewhere in their discord.

Silver Lady

I got it this evening and the movie reels. Just more things I won’t use and have to ignore. :rolleyes: So that’s 4: the More tab that wants me to download FoE, the Caldron, a hobby room and movie reels cluttering up my landscape. And on the horizon a really really crappy “improvement” for all AWs. Gheez, could this game get anymore fun? (Sarcasm in case it’s not obvious.)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I got it for the first time. The one on the city outskirts I tried gave me 1kp. Then the one I tried in the hobby room gave me a coin boost for so many hours.