• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hope's Quest ⚔️ ~ 1 Spot - Spire Gold & 16 T Chest FS ...with ❤️️

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1202629
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1202629

1670106138864.png

Hope's Quest

**** Spire Gold and 16+ Tournament Chest Fellowship ****

1 Spot Open

Fellowship of like-minded Spire Gold and T focused members....
looking for a likeminded player to round out our team.

Join our AWESOME group! Competitive...fun...readily help each other with tips, trades, etc.

Fellowship Characteristic: Teamwork.
Fellowship Motto: Share the effort, share the rewards.

Everyone doing their part... no one overwhelmed doing the lion's share of anything.
"Share the effort, share the rewards."

We seek Active, Spire Gold. T Focused and Team-oriented players.
Check out our fellowship overview.
If you think you're a good fit with our crew, send a message to the Archmage.​

Attachments

• 1670094291131.png
    1670094291131.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

lomee

Come grow with us. In 9 months that I have been in this Fellowship I went from 142,000 (ranking in the 5,000's) to 653,000 (ranking in the high 1300's). Since joining the fellowship I have never missed climbing to the top of the Spire (My highest before that was to the 1st Boss) and we have never missed going Gold -- The rewards for going Gold in the Spire help you grow significantly 275 diamonds and a boat load of time boosts. Going over 10 chests every week means an extra blueprint every week and those do come in handy. The fellowship is very active and the swap threads help you grow you AW's as well. COME JOIN THE FUN!!!!!!!