• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hotkeys

• Thread starter DeletedUser4692
  • Start date

DeletedUser4692

I looked in the forum for this and found many different things on the hotkeys but not what I needed to know. Is there a hotkey for the magic academy. I was doing Fellowship Adventures a couple of times and and hovered over the magic academy to see the spell thinking that it was the one that was done and clicked it only to find out the one showing when I hovered over the academy was the one being produced and not the one I wanted to collect. Is there a way to go into the academy without clicking on the academy so you can go into it and see the one that is already done.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There's a workaround now (with the release of crafting). Go to Inventory (scroll icon on bottom middle bar). Click the 'disenchant' bar. Then, click the 'crafting' bar. That sends you to the Magic Academy. Then click on the 'Produce' tab. You still won't see the one that is completed, but you will see the ones still in production and you can set more productions.

DeletedUser4692

Thankyou samidodamage that helps. Atleast now I can go in and produce more spells without collecting so I can have a bunch ready for with the winter event wants 5 or 6 spells. That is a big help there.