• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How bout supporting the evolving buildings

Stew2017

I would be nice if Elvenar would support the evolving buildings that they have put out in the past. Some of us players can not get online all the time and miss out on a lot of the events. This is just a thought.

Stew2017

I think it would be nice if in the Magic Academy that you can from time to time make an evolve token for the previous events. it's that simple.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The "evolving tokens" ..i.e. I assume you mean "artifacts" are offered in the Spire, though in a very long rotation so it might take a few months to years to get the ones you need, especially if you don't do a lot in the game/spire. I believe they do show up in crafting from time to time as well. Probably going to be hard to get where your going playing less often since you are right that a lot of opportunities will slip by and not be seen.

AJ