• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How can I see what is produced in terms of time?

InfinitiQX80

Hi all,

How can I see what is produced in terms of time, after the production is finished in manufactories? I did a search on here but had no luck.

As an example, when I hover the mouse over unfinished production at a Standard Goods Manufactory, a graphic will pop up showing the time left, as well as the overall time with a scale. It's very simple logic to see if production is 3 hour or 9 hour etc.
When that production is finished, if the player hasn't somehow committed to memory or otherwise recorded the production names for 3 hour and 9 hour etc. production, there is no way to tell what it is unless it's clicked on, which is a pain if it's the wrong production.

It's always an issue for me when an event will ask for some 9 hour production, for example, and all my Manufactories are finished but I can't remember what's what. If that info was included in the mouse-over pop-up, that would be great!

Thanks

Attachments

• Marble unfinished - 3 hours.png
    Marble unfinished - 3 hours.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Steel finished - I don't know - hours.png
    Steel finished - I don't know - hours.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

BrinDarby

you have to learn what marble mosaic is, and what
decorative pillars is....... x3 for ur boosts......
Mosaic is 3h , Pillars is 9h, it just takes time to train
your brain, and I still make mistakes.....

TimeMachine

The duration of a production is no longer displayed after being finished. I was a little confused about it too, when i started playing Elvenar.
But after a while i was able to learn the "vocablurary" of my manufactories.
In a steel-manufactory for example the 9-hour option is called "Warriors Mask", the 3-hour option is called "Precious Ring", the 1-day option is called "Giant Globe" and the 2-day option is called "Elegant Furnace". After having a production finished all you need to know is which time references to what "production-name". ;)

Zoof

Hi all,

How can I see what is produced in terms of time, after the production is finished in manufactories? I did a search on here but had no luck.

As an example, when I hover the mouse over unfinished production at a Standard Goods Manufactory, a graphic will pop up showing the time left, as well as the overall time with a scale. It's very simple logic to see if production is 3 hour or 9 hour etc.
When that production is finished, if the player hasn't somehow committed to memory or otherwise recorded the production names for 3 hour and 9 hour etc. production, there is no way to tell what it is unless it's clicked on, which is a pain if it's the wrong production.

It's always an issue for me when an event will ask for some 9 hour production, for example, and all my Manufactories are finished but I can't remember what's what. If that info was included in the mouse-over pop-up, that would be great!

Thanks

Normally, I make the determination based on the amount of goods produced. I do so many 3 hour productions that I can, at a glance, tell that it was a 3 hour production as opposed to some other production. Normally, this "some other production" is a 9 hour production, but I can see it becoming an issue if the player also does 12 and 24 hour productions.

If you keep lv 1 unboosted basic goods production handy at their smallest sizes (1x2 or 2x1), 3 hour productions will produce around 3 units, whereas the 9 hour productions produce something like 5 units. I like keeping a few of those manufactories around specifically for event quests that call for productions that would otherwise burden my main production facilities if I were to make them produce stuff in a suboptimal manner. (EDIT: Sometimes this isn't possible, as is the case of a human city being boosted in marble. Which is the case in my Felyndral city.)

Failing all of that, you can check out the Elvenar Wiki for that information. Start from the main page on manufactories, scroll near the bottom for the picture+links on the overview of specific manufactories, and click the link relevant to your interests. Near the top of each of those pages is a graphic showing the names, values, and costs of each production as seen in the browser. The more you do this, the more you get fed up with it to the point that you'll remember all the names via osmosis. Which is what eventually happened due to the curious case of my aforementioned Felyndral city.

---

That being said, being able to tell that a production specifically is an X-hour production might make for a good feature request. If you were to do that, though, be sure to read the formatting guide to ensure that your idea has a higher chance to be selected for further review in the formal(ish) bureaucratic proceedings that the developers apparently require.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Don't ever play on mobile. We can not hover. The solution (for me on mobile) is to simply always do longest productions on the manufactory that is farthest to the right and work my way left.

Edit to add: It is a good idea just not applicable to your average mobile device.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Elegant Furnace is the 48 hour production. Enspell that one, if it's a decent level for you. Also, you may find the Wiki helpful at this point.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I am wondering though, why, if the production is finished, you don't collect it and start what you need. My guess is you may have a lot of production buildings and be thinking that the next quest will ask you for whatever the production run you just did and by not collecting you are preparing for the next quest? If so here's my strategy. I look through the quest list at the beginning, find the largest number of whatever run is required, say eight 9 hour productions. I then put that many small lvl 1 boosted out. As I go through I use those to produce not the next quest, but the one after that. Or I split them up and run some on the current one and some on the next. In any case, because I have the next quest already going I don't have to worry too much about what my current mfrs are doing and can just collect them.

It's all in the looking ahead and planning.

AJ

InfinitiQX80

Hi All,
Thank you for all your responses.
Searching in the Wiki database can be difficult because often I cannot find an answer, but it's members like you that come to help is what I like most about this game.

Thanks again. :)

InfinitiQX80

Last edited: