• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How can I tell which Chapter I am in?

ekarat

I have unlocked the chest of a chapter but not the scouts tech yet. Am I in the new chapter yet or not for the purposes of which event building I will get?

Keep in mind that looking at the tech tree will not tell which which chapter's event building I will get.

DeletedUser6335

I think if you hover over the event building (like in the unlock all the prizes) it will show the building with the Chapter Banner on the right top corner, I *think*...lols. I also think once you unlock the chest it counts you as "in" that Chapter -but I'm not 100% certain.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Last edited:

DeletedUser6335

Hrmm...Sorry about that..I did say I thought it but wasn't 100% certain. I do know that the lil Banner does appear on the 3 Grand Prize Buildings showing what Chapter it would be if you collected it currently (I just checked). But, yeah - the idea of comparing stats with the guide lists is brilliant (as the Brits say) and probably the "best" way to know for sure.

I usually try to have the kp banked up (or close to it) to do the chest and the Scouts (at least while I'm a lil fella =p), so that's likely why I thought it worked - even though it doesn't =\.

ekarat

Okay, so I think I will buy those last remaining KPs to get into the next chapter before I buy those orc nests.

Thanks.

Gath Of Baal

Yeah this just happened today to a lady my fellowship, she was on orc advanced scouts and won a few orcs nests, thinking she was already in the orc chapter, omg was she angry...

ekarat

I waited a bit to generate some more naturally over time, but then I broke down and bought ~30 KP just to get the orc nests 1 chapter later. Sadly, they still won't generate orcs, but they still generate more supplies, which I do get short of.

Gath Of Baal

Sadly, they still won't generate orcs, but they still generate more supplies, which I do get short of
If you got the orcs nest after advanced scouts, you will probably need to wait until the orc portal is built before they will start to produce orcs.. You need the orc portal to be able to store orc chapter resources, and the orc is a resource

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I think if you hover over the event building (like in the unlock all the prizes) it will show the building with the Chapter Banner on the right top corner.

This is incorrect, sorry.

I think this is a beta change that is yet to come to the live server.

The world map graphic for your town changes every era, this change only occurs after you complete the advanced scout tech. A nice visual way to gauge chapter.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If you got the orcs nest after advanced scouts, you will probably need to wait until the orc portal is built before they will start to produce orcs.. You need the orc portal to be able to store orc chapter resources, and the orc is a resource
All that matters is which chapter you get the orc nest in. Even if you get it right after the chapter 8 adv scouts, but before the portal, it will still generate orcs every 24h.

Gath Of Baal

I was under the impression that @ekarat unlocked the Adv scouts tech for some chapter between 2 and 7, not 8+
Could be wrong though....

Yeah since he did not specify, I was reading it as, since he was talking about the orcs nest, that he waited until he just finished the orc advance scouts to obtain them, but who knows, I have a tendency to assume a lot when its a vague explanation.

Okay, so I think I will buy those last remaining KPs to get into the next chapter before I buy those orc nests.
I waited a bit to generate some more naturally over time, but then I broke down and bought ~30 KP just to get the orc nests 1 chapter later. Sadly, they still won't generate orcs,

like I said I just assumed he was just finished the orc advance scouts..