• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how can I use an instant to speed up spell

DeletedUser12587

Need some help! I tried using an instant to speed up spell in magic academy, says cannot be used from inventory. How do you use it? Thanks in advance

DeletedUser10008

To use time instants, go to the production and at the bottom right there is an hour glass with the time left counter. Select it and the instants menu will pop up and allow you to choose the one you would like to use! Happy Gaming!!

DeletedUser12587

To use time instants, go to the production and at the bottom right there is an hour glass with the time left counter. Select it and the instants menu will pop up and allow you to choose the one you would like to use! Happy Gaming!!
Thanks!!

DeletedUser12941

So glad I found this thread, I was going NUTS about instants; thanks from me too!