• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how do I check what game world i'm in?

• Thread starter DeletedUser24892
  • Start date

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
can some one help me with this?
On browser you can look at the URL. It will start with "US" followed by a number which indicates the server (world) you are currently on.
1578053905754.png

I think on mobile the on only way is to exit and go back in.

If you have been active long enough to get picked up by Elvenstats,com, you can search for your account name there: If you aren't there yet, you could look for a big neighbour who is active (you see them offering large trades in your trader, or they've been helping you) then search for them in Elvenstats. They don't update live, so you need to look for their score in your world, and see which one matches most closely. i.e., what I get there is this:

1578054090653.png

So if I were your neighbour, and had a score of about 461000, you'd know you were in Felyndral / US3

Last edited: