• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I get these...

RichWood

Screenshot_20230109-152228_kindlephoto-17093162.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Short answer: FS Tourney rewards.* These are awarded after the tourney ends on Saturdays.
The one on the right is a Blueprint found in the 10th FS chest. If the FS unlocks that 10th chest, everyone who contributed points in the tourney gets one BP.
The one on the left is a Royal Restoration. One RR is found in FS tourney chests 4, 6, 8, 9 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 18 and 19 if the chest is unlocked by the FS. So, if your FS gets a BP, you'll also get 5 RR's. Each chest above 10 adds another RR to the FS rewards.

*BP/RR's are not the only FS Tourney rewards.

defiantoneks

aside from Tournament rewards, there's a high chapter Ancient Wonder that will generate Restos, but it looks like a slow process (I dont own that building). Aside from what's been mentioned, purchasing them during sales is available. I've spent some diamonds on packages for both Restos and blueprints if they're on sale. And the diamonds were won, so no real cash out of my pocket. But you have to be patient to get them that way.

Flashfyre

i love that option. you can buy blueprint stuff with diamonds, but there's no substitute for RRs if you have older buildings you want to upgrade.
Except I have so many Magic Residences and Workshops that can only be upgraded with BPs...every chapter change, decisions, decisions.

Gkyr

Chef
Word of warning about Royal Restorations: save them to use on Event Building upgrades. Do not use them on buildings that you can craft in the Magic Academy (MA). As you progress, upgraded buildings (orc nests, grounds of orc strategists, festival merchants, etc) will become available through MA and you can sell the older ones, so do not waste your Royal Restorations.

defiantoneks

Word of warning about Royal Restorations: save them to use on Event Building upgrades. Do not use them on buildings that you can craft in the Magic Academy (MA). As you progress, upgraded buildings (orc nests, grounds of orc strategists, festival merchants, etc) will become available through MA and you can sell the older ones, so do not waste your Royal Restorations.
the GOOD event buildings :)
most stuff comes back around, so when you're ready for better ones, an event offering just such a thing starts and you get current chapter without having to do much but get lucky in whatever event format it is. most if not all of my RRs go to Evolving Buildings that I dont want to lose. And my Library, b/c who knows if or when another will show up.

RichWood

the GOOD event buildings :)
most stuff comes back around, so when you're ready for better ones, an event offering just such a thing starts and you get current chapter without having to do much but get lucky in whatever event format it is. most if not all of my RRs go to Evolving Buildings that I dont want to lose. And my Library, b/c who knows if or when another will show up.
Thank you defiantoneks!

RichWood

Thank you Gkyr!

RichWood

Short answer: FS Tourney rewards.* These are awarded after the tourney ends on Saturdays.
The one on the right is a Blueprint found in the 10th FS chest. If the FS unlocks that 10th chest, everyone who contributed points in the tourney gets one BP.
The one on the left is a Royal Restoration. One RR is found in FS tourney chests 4, 6, 8, 9 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 18 and 19 if the chest is unlocked by the FS. So, if your FS gets a BP, you'll also get 5 RR's. Each chest above 10 adds another RR to the FS rewards.

*BP/RR's are not the only FS Tourney rewards.
Thank you samidodamage!