• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I increase my Granite supply?

Aritra

Another perspective: I am currently in this dwarves chapter. This is the second time, though I can't recall specifically how I did it the first time (general idea being the same, though). I have my portal maxed, but have left my twenty-two mines and seven foundries at level one. I choose not to invest the upgrade expenses in favor of letting it take as long as it takes.

I don't mind guest races slowing things down because it gives me plenty of time to do general upgrades at my leisure, including accruing the BP/RR necessary to enter the next chapter with my MR/MW/event-buildings as updated as I want (IMO, if I hit the end of the chapter before I'm "ready," I somehow feel obligated to move on and then I feel behind regarding upgrades; personal issue, maybe, but part of why I don't mind letting it take longer to complete).

For other guest races, I did upgrade the factories, but not all of them and not all the way--whatever I felt like at the time that gave it a bit of a nudge while still taking the slow pace described above.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On the subject of Granite and Copper, Will there be a need for those resources later in the game? I'm in Chapter 7 , Fairies, and I don't see anything requiring those resources. I was wondering if I could scale back on those and use my space for other things now

Any of the buildings that are in the Settlement tab in the Building/Store list are only needed for their specific chapter and will never be needed in a future chapter.

Yogi Dave

On the subject of Granite and Copper, Will there be a need for those resources later in the game?
The only need for guest race goods after you move into another chapter is for building the roads from that chapter. Dwarven streets require granite and copper. Blossom streets require sunflowers, ambrosia, and nightshade.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
On the subject of Granite and Copper, Will there be a need for those resources later in the game? I'm in Chapter 7 , Fairies, and I don't see anything requiring those resources. I was wondering if I could scale back on those and use my space for other things now
Once you are done with the tech advances in Dwarves the only possible use for granite and copper is upgrading your roads. If you don't want to do that you can get rid of all granite mines and copper foundries right away. There will be a quest very early in Fairies that wants you to sell your Dwarven Portal. So don't get rid of the portal until you see that quest.

However as far as using your space for other things, be aware that there is going to be an entirely new set of buildings related to the Fairies chapter you will have to build: the Fairy Portal, Day Farms, and Night Farms. You will probably be best off just using the space freed up when you get rid of the Dwarf settlement stuff to place these.