• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how do I increase sentient goods

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@SuMac77 Do you have the Elvenar Trade Center wonder? I know you said upthread you were using MM spells to help sentient good production. The ETC aw will make your MM spells both more powerful and longer lasting. The enhancement from it really helps when using MM spells to boost sentient production. And ETC is also a pretty good seed producer, which will help keep the sentient manufactories running.

And I would 2nd the notion of building Simia Sapiens mentioned above. Cutting the decay rate of your sentient goods will really help with regard to getting enough to move through the chapters. But what was not mentioned is the boost to troop production SS gives. Simia Sapiens works in the same manner as Brown Bear for boosting troop production. Except you do not have to feed it pet food to activate it. And Simia will stack with the Brown Bear bonus. Between the reduction in sentient decay and the boost to troop production, I feel Simia is one of the must have wonders for an advanced player.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
yes I have 4 each of my boosted goods and 1 each of my boosted sentient goods in my khelonaar city. My trade center is at top level as is everything else in my city except my just adding Mtn Halls and Timewarp.
If I add a 2nd of each boosted sentient goods, how are you keeping up with seed production? Some cities in my FS larger then mine do have 2 each and some only 1.
It isn't that I am in a rush, I just feel like I have been stuck way to long, I need 270k silly soap to open residence upgrades and I can't seem to get over 170k cosmic bismuth at any one time. Yes I can be impatient but this is a bit much.

TIA
I don't know what you have because your Sinya city is not yet in sentients, but I'll tell you my setup. I actually have 3 each of sentient factories, but I normally don't use more than two (it might have been better not to build the third one of each, but every so often I'm glad I have them and can always sell them later.)

In order to keep up with seeds, I have 14 Festival Merchants and one Triumph of Tides set to seeds. My trader is set to unurium, but it usually works out okay. I don't make sentients constantly ... I just check ahead to see what I'm going to need. I also have a blooming trader so that I can buy sentients, at least the low level ones, pretty cheaply (13,500 moonstone will buy me 11,000 tree gum or platinum, which isn't terrible since my three boosts are the absolute worst to have on Sinya Arda.)

If I were you, I'd craft every single Festival Merchant that shows up in the MA.

I have 12 magic residences, most of them leveled up, (a few one chapter below) and 4 magic workshops that I keep constant PoP spells on. (I get all my PoPs from the tournament; I don't craft them. I only craft ccs.) The four magic workshops, combined with Prosperity Towers leveled to 16, are all I need to have more than enough supplies. I never run out and have to buy with supplies from the wholesaler at least once a day since I have too many. I never run out of coins, either. You seem to have an excess of residences. A leveled GA and Mountain Halls would certainly help. Same with workshops ... a leveled Prosperity Towers would help tremendously. I was always running out before I built that thing.

A Pyramid of Purification gives me more sentient goods every time I craft orcs. (In chapter 16, you'll need a TON of orcs, so make sure you get the Pyramid of Purification now so that you'll have it in Chapter 16). The rest of the population comes from event buildings, which of course, I keep off the roads to save space. With all the space you can save on residences, you'd have plenty of room for Festival Merchants.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Hi @SuMac77 Looking at your Khelonar city in ElvenArchitect, I'd remove or teleport two workshops, replace with 4 Festival Merchants, or other seed producing buildings, and maybe remove or teleport two Aqueducts and replace with another 4 Festival Merchants. You do need to keep levelling the 2nd Gems Sentient Mfg.

You can calculate if you can actually get to 270K by seeing how much Bismuth you make each day, deduct 10%, then add next day, deduct 10% etc. How many days should it take you to get to 270K if you don't spend any?

You will need to cross-trade I'm sure, your Royal Velvet for Silly Soap.

At the end of Ch15, you can build the Vortex of Storage too, but won't help you at present.