• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I obtain Heavy Melee Units?

bigD687

I'm a new player having played for only 4 days. My Barracks doesn't currently allow me to build Heavy Melee Units. How can I obtain Heavy Melee Units?

Kekune

I'm a new player having played for only 4 days. My Barracks doesn't currently allow me to build Heavy Melee Units. How can I obtain Heavy Melee Units?

Keep researching (putting knowledge points into the tech tree and unlocking new things). You will eventually unlock one for heavy melee. Then your barracks will let you train them.

bigD687

Keep researching (putting knowledge points into the tech tree and unlocking new things). You will eventually unlock one for heavy melee. Then your barracks will let you train them.
Thanks Kekune! Yes I found it in Research at the end of page III. It's called Treant. Thanks