• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I sign up for newsletter?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As near as I can tell, they only send you the newsletter if you don't log in often enough. If you are playing all the time, the newsletter doesn't come to you. My wife who rarely plays got the 100 hazelnut bonus offer, I did not.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
As near as I can tell, they only send you the newsletter if you don't log in often enough. If you are playing all the time, the newsletter doesn't come to you. My wife who rarely plays got the 100 hazelnut bonus offer, I did not.
I hate that sort of marketing system.
At one point when an iPod was a big deal my bank was giving an iPod to anyone who transferred their line of credit to them from another bank. When I asked if existing customers who had been with them for over a decade could get one they said "No."
Then I asked "What if I move my LOC to another bank(and get a toaster or w/e) and then move it back, would I get an iPod then?"
And she replied "Yes, but you aren't going to do that." And she was right.:(

Same goes for most things these days- like cellphones. A couple times a year the competition offers me great deals to switch, and the company I'm with won't even match the deal. Why? because they know 90% of people are too lazy to shop around let alone actually make the switch. I'm not sure about the USA, but in Canada if you don't switch Cellphone providers every 2 years when your contract is up you aren't getting the best deal. No rewards for loyalty.

*note: I don't actually care very much about the 100 nuts, just felt like bitching about something.

DeletedUser9424

I play everyday for several hours and I got the newsletter and the free nuts.

DeletedUser5351

Someone in the Elvenar Facebook group asked support about the free hazelnuts. They said they are sending them out in "batches" due to the large number of players. First mailing did not include everyone.
I joined forum almost a year ago and I have never received a newsletter so not sure what THAT means.

Devman

I log on no less than 4 times a day , everyday , for more than a year , and I get the newsletter , so ....

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I log on no less than 4 times a day , everyday , for more than a year , and I get the newsletter , so ....
I get the newsletter, too. I was only referring to the 100 free chestnuts offer, which I didn't get, apparently because they are rolling it out in batches.