• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how do we calc the % of production at collection after feeding

joncrichton

pre feed scrolls - 4139
feed level 9 - 5289
add an enchantment - 7934

level 9 feeding is 250% which I calc just over 10k based on the 4139 ( 9 hour scrolls )

the feeding and space... isnt worth it for 1000 extra on a 9 hour build

so help me learn inno math cause my guild has questions too
thanx
JonC

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you are talking about the Aureate, the bonus from feeding is calculated using your base production, before the bonus for it being your boosted good is factored in. That is why the level 9 feeding is only adding 1160 to your total.

Pheryll

Set Designer
If you look at the regular production of a tier 10 aureate alone, that easily outdoes T1 manufactories of the same number of squares.

joncrichton

you may be right on that, 9000 T1 every 2 days, just disappointed in 1000 goods after feeding ( on boosted goods)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you look at the regular production of a tier 10 aureate alone, that easily outdoes T1 manufactories of the same number of squares.
Do you take into account that T3 goods are now effectively free, so extra T3 goods from the aureate are probably next-thing to valueless?

joncrichton

thats kinda my point if im going to make pet food and feed it only to get 1000 goods Im better off just using my enchantments, but it looks cool :)

we in my guild thought it was going to be 250% on production