• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How long would you say chapters take?(I know it varies)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849327848
  • Start date

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Henroo When did they introduce the level 4 troops? I suppose we don't get those until the high chapters.
You get the final 3 star promotions in chapter 15. In terms of fighting, chapters 16 and 17 are a wasteland. You get no unit promotions in either chapter and the AWs you unlock in these chapters do not help fighting at all. The first 3 four star promotions happen in ch 18. They are barracks light range (crossbowmen for humans, archers for elves), Orc Strategists, and Drone Riders. There are 3 more 4 star promotions in ch 19. These are for barracks light melee (Ax Barbarian for humans, Sword Dancers for elves), Rangers, and Cerberus. Chapter 20 should be releasing sometime in the next month or 2. I assume it will have 3 more unit promotions. 4 star promotions for everything are already in the game files. You can look up the stats for 4 star units that have not yet been released on Elvenarchitect.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle I wouldn't say you have too many factories, I see that many on lots of towns. As someone who generally only logs in twice a day that chapter took forever, I forgot precisely how long but best guess would be say 8-9months for ch 17 and again for 18. The game isn't designed for a casual player in the later chapters, it gets harder and harder.

The numbers I hear from people on those later chapters is closer to 6 months than 3 months. Previously 3months was pretty standard, portal profits of course sped this up for earlier chapters.
Thanks, Mykan. I appreciate your words.

Darielle

Did you ever have millions of goods? I'm only in ch10 but I want all the millions someday. :)
It won't matter much when the techs want 800 or 900 k of goods just to complete one tech, and each tourney cater wants 60 or 70K of some goods for each round. Millions will go fast, believe me.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It won't matter much when the techs want 800 or 900 k of goods just to complete one tech, and each tourney cater wants 60 or 70K of some goods for each round. Millions will go fast, believe me.

If I remember, even though I fight every encounter, usually 20x5, next week I am going to note the catering cost for each encounter and see how much of my 40+ million of each normal good would get used up instead. Plus the coins and supplies and orcs and mana and seeds.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Then you're racing compared to me!
Yes, that is based on my documented progress in the threads for those chapters. I have a goal of getting to the end of the available chapters, though that has meant I can't tourney as high as other players, because I don't have the fighting wonders built up. And I enjoy ElvenArchitect, so have reorganised to minimise roads for each chapter and find space for settlement buildings.

Darielle

Yes, that is based on my documented progress in the threads for those chapters. I have a goal of getting to the end of the available chapters, though that has meant I can't tourney as high as other players, because I don't have the fighting wonders built up. And I enjoy ElvenArchitect, so have reorganised to minimise roads for each chapter and find space for settlement buildings.
Hats off to you. My tourney score isn't as high as some, though ... I think I average around 6K-6500. Most weeks I only go to silver in spire. Maybe one week in three I'll go to the top. I'll need more fighting wonders myself if I want to go higher than that; right now I'm catering a lot. Yes, ElvenArchitect is a great site! Once I get to 18 I'm going to revamp again, and maybe go for more fighting.