• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many KP does it take for research

DeletedUser4755

I've been looking everywhere and cannot find the answer. I have 54 but can't open any of the research past the first one I opened (step 1 of marble). Every time it just says "315 diamonds needed". I want to know how many KP I need.

Why is it nowhere to be found? Are diamonds really the ONLY way to unlock research as I am starting to suspect? I would think that if it really were KP I would need fewer and fewer diamonds as I got more and more KP.

Calenmir

If I understand you correctly, then each research item has a different amount of KPs needed. They all have the amount needed listed on the front. You then have to apply the KPs to whichever research you happen to be on. Until you give that research the entire amount you will continue to see the 'xxx diamonds needed'. That is ONLY if you want to speed things up and make monetary purchase, but you don't have to.

Did that help?

Calenmir

Oh crud! I completely forgot about your guide! It's an excellent guide and definitely go out and take a look over.

DeletedUser43

It answers exactly this question. No. No you most definitely do not need diamonds!

DeletedUser43

I didn't either when I first played the game!! That's why I made that beginner's guide. :) I remember all the trouble I had. :)