• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many of each province do you have?

Smooper

Is there a way to know how many scroll, crystal, elixir etc. provinces you have available for tournament before the tournament starts?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Other than counting them, no. You can get close by dividing completed provinces by 9 but for an exact count, 1, 2, 3...

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
You can also tell by how many Provinces you complete if you do them all for each tourney week.

ADDED
I also suppose you should be able to determine how many you have scouted using the last completed ring number and add for the ones done in the current ring, and then subtract the incomplete provinces. This should be close to the number for each Province. But, I think just counting them sounds easier

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
If you're fine with just a rough number, you can use your completed provinces and divide it by 9 being 9 different relics. You can get your completed provinces when you hover over Province Expansions purchase screen. It won't be 100% accurate but it should give you an idea and it's easy to do. Assuming that you scout in a circle.

Katwick

Cartographer
Unless I'm missing the point, the first tech in the next chapter tells you how many provinces you have/need, and looking at your scoutable and incomplete lists will quickly show any imbalance.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Katwik may be right. Since the provinces are presented in circle order in the to be scouted tab if you know the number of each type in each circle, you could then add the circles completed, then add the number of scouted in the current circle upon which you are working. Of course this assumes you are scouting the circles evenly.

AJ

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Since the provinces are presented in circle order in the to be scouted tab if you know the number of each type in each circle, you could then add the circles completed, then add the number of scouted in the current circle upon which you are working. Of course this assumes you are scouting the circles evenly.
That's what I said