• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to complete "shut it down" quest, I think that I goofed up something.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 841850
  • Start date

Deleted User - 841850

The quest line says, "have not more than 0 portal" the bar underneath shows 0/1 and I have no idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. I had sold all the mushroom farms and rally points but left the portal while completing advanced scouts so I thought that maybe the portal wasn't registering because of that so I added back a mushroom farm and had it produce some hardshrooms, but nope, still no good. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Heming

This isn't a reply but more a question. I finally was able to get to the Woodelf section. The requirements now are for mana. Do I need to keep the other items that were making shrooms , hardshroom, etc. I remember selling all other items from previous places, so I need to know if I can also sell this entire area to make room for the new things

DeletedUser2768

This isn't a reply but more a question. I finally was able to get to the Woodelf section. The requirements now are for mana. Do I need to keep the other items that were making shrooms , hardshroom, etc. I remember selling all other items from previous places, so I need to know if I can also sell this entire area to make room for the new things

Yes. Once you start getting woodelf quests, you can sell off the Orc stuff. Weeping willows are your best mana producers, and they take a LOT of space.

DeletedUser14201

what if you have closed down the portal and that "close it down" quest still won't clear?

DeletedUser14201

I closed the portal but the quest never cleared? almost finished with that chapter and it still has not cleared

DeletedUser8946

The only reason to not sell the portal is if you're stupid, like me. I'm more then halfway through the Woodelf chapter. Running low on space to see if I had any unchecked in City Expansions, and I had one in Orcs that takes 1000 Shrooms of Wisdom. Not my brightest day. So after Woodelves I'll be revisiting the Orcs for a month or so...