• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

senate7

I've searched in this forum for any other threads that are similar to my issue and there aren't any that I can find. I cannot believe I am the only person in the history of Elvenar that is having an issue getting a question answered by 'Morph' of In-Game-Support. How do I get my issues resolved or escalated so that I can have an actual answer to a question instead of just having my question bounced back to me. Has anyone else ever had an issue with this one is called 'Morph'? Morph doesn't seem to have an answer to anything.
Is there any other way to attract the attention of 'Morph's' supervisor other than to come on this forum and repeatedly bring up 'Morph's name?

TimeMachine

Hello @senate7, at first I must admit that i don't know Morph and that I never wrote a ticket on US-Servers

You could wirte a PM to one of the Community Managers like @-Solaris- for example.

As the forums should be probably shut down soon and not delivering annoucements anymore, due to the change to Discord, it could be possible that your message will not be answered and maybe you will only be able to get in contact with CM, by having a Discord-Account.

Last edited:

Myne

Oh Wise One
you can try asking us here first. Then you will know what to tell support you need. There are many new support folks right now. With the launch of the Elvenar Discord channel it just about doubled the number they needed.

senate7

Hello @senate7, at first I must admit that i don't know Morph and that I never wrote a ticket on US-Servers

You could wirte a PN to one of the Community Managers like @-Solaris- for example.

As the forums should be probably shut down soon and not delivering annoucements anymore, due to the change to Discord, it could be possible that your message will not be answered and maybe you will only be able to get in contact with CM, by having a Discord-Account.
Thank you TimeMachine, I will try that first

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I've searched in this forum for any other threads that are similar to my issue and there aren't any that I can find.
If you don't see a thread that asks your question, just start your own thread and ask like @Myne. Players can't help you out with account billing issues and things like that, but we're pretty good with answering general questions.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Sorry to hear about your troubles. New staff were recently 'hired', and often they do not know the answer. If you keep replying to the same ticket you will always get the same staff but if you start a new ticket there is a chance you may get another member.

Please remember that the moderators are volunteers, however.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
If you keep replying to the same ticket you will always get the same staff
That's what I thought, but once when I was just about to start playing with my food, helya jumped in and took over the ticket though. In this case, I was trying to NOT escalate the ticket, but it was like her spidey senses were tingling and she smelled shenanigans were afoot. Probably the only time I could say I wished she didn't get my ticket...

Thank you TimeMachine, I will try that first
I've also had success writing my support tickets in limerick form. That one got me a Get Out of Jail Free Card, but I may have abused it and made illegal duplicates and gave them away. The villanesque one was really hard to write and also very repetitive. I'm glad we don't have any mods named sonnet or I'd have to ask @Sprite1313 to help me with my Shakespearean English.

BrinDarby

I've also had success writing my support tickets in limerick form.
( intercepted 2 weeks ago )
Dear Support, hey it's Crackie ...
I found a bug today, that's quite tacky.
When I check troop's info, & see the pic
why are they all wearing khaki ??

senate7

you can try asking us here first. Then you will know what to tell support you need. There are many new support folks right now. With the launch of the Elvenar Discord channel it just about doubled the number they needed.
I feel that this is a bug issue.
So I have just started upgrading buildings into the Elemantals chapter, such as Marble also producing Moonstone.
In my Main Hall under the Sentient goods tab I can see a small collection of 'Tree Gum' accumulating from a different event building that I have, but I have been producing extra Moonstone in my Marble manufactories for a couple of months now at a rate of 350/3hrs and the accumulation still says 0.
When I wrote this to the In-Game-Support I got this nothing answer from Morph. That person seems to be always answering my questions, and his answer is always the same, just bounce back my question that I just asked. I think he just doesn't know, and rather than look into it, I think he would rather I just went away.

TimeMachine

In my Main Hall under the Sentient goods tab I can see a small collection of 'Tree Gum' accumulating from a different event building that I have, but I have been producing extra Moonstone in my Marble manufactories for a couple of months now at a rate of 350/3hrs and the accumulation still says 0.
Just in adition. @senate7 I guess marble is your frist Standard Boosted Good?
If I am right, you should better build up a steel manufactory up to Level 23 or higher to produce Platinum, which is probably your first Sentinent Boosted Good.
If you click on Relics in your Main Hall and have the same symbols as displayed in my screenshot from DE (please ignore german language ;)) your first Sentinent Boosted Good ist definetly Platinum.

1698111427803.png

Platinum is produced in Steel Manufactorys if they are upgraded to at least Level 23, and you will probably get a comparable bonus on Platinum but not on Moonstone.
Thats why you should better be producing Platinum and trade it against Moonstone and/or Tree Gum. ;)

Just to underline this difference I screenshoted my production window of my Steel Manufactory, which I only use to produce Platinum and the production window of my Marble Manufactory, which I only use to produce Marble.
You can compare the differnce of the output by yourself. It is enormous!

1698111361839.png

1698111333638.png
As you can see in my case it is 400 Moonstone in propotion to 3520 Platinum, looking at 3h-productions.
I guess this difference should be worth it to build up one or two other Manufactories.
They will make you able to use the benefit of your first Boosted Sentinent Good. ;)

Last edited:

TimeMachine

the accumulation still says 0.
This is maybe because you haven't completed the coressponding research yet.

1698106428980.png

I guess it could be the Advanced Trader who has to be researched and you will need to upgarde your trader after having the research finished.

Last edited:

WayoftheWitch

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I get so tired of hearing people say that.
I don't care if you are paid or not.
If you take the job do the job
We also have paying jobs and do our best. This forum is very large and we cant be in all places at all times. We are currently helping to find answers. Please keep your post on topic.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
inappropriate lashing out at a moderators that are unwarranted are not tolerated.
We also have paying jobs and do our best. This forum is very large and we cant be in all places at all times. We are currently helping to find answers. Please keep your post on topic.

LOL
When someone licks your boots they are on topic.
If I disagree it is off topic.
And again, I don't accept excuses for not doing a job.I have done much bigger volunteer jobs than this while holding a fifty hour a week job.
And again.
NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO THIS
SO DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT

senate7

This is maybe because you haven't completed the coressponding research yet.

View attachment 16698

I guess it could be the Advanced Trader who has to be researched and you will need to upgarde your trader after having the research finished.
I have done all of those research, there was an improved Trader upgrade in the last chapter, and now again in this chapter. It is accumulating goods from another building that I have but not from the Marble and perhaps not from the Steel when it's upgraded enough. I've just done a collection and there should be at least a couple thou of Moonstone
Screenshot_2023-10-24_10-22-48.png

senate7

I have done all of those research, there was an improved Trader upgrade in the last chapter, and now again in this chapter. It is accumulating goods from another building that I have but not from the Marble and perhaps not from the Steel when it's upgraded enough. I've just done a collection and there should be at least a couple thou of MoonstoneView attachment 16703
Also, I have a quest for to collect 1000 Moonstone, which I will not be able to do

Elovios

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
LOL
When someone licks your boots they are on topic.
If I disagree it is off topic.
And again, I don't accept excuses for not doing a job.I have done much bigger volunteer jobs than this while holding a fifty hour a week job.
And again.
NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO THIS
SO DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT

Hello,

We accept criticism when it's constructive. We have had multiple people express their dislike of changes made in and outside of the forum that involve the support group, and there isn't an example of silencing from our end. What we don't tolerate is hostile language and demanding tones within one's messages, not because we are moderators, but because it's everyone's right to request they are treated with basic human decency.

Please, continue on discussing related subjects to the thread's title. Feel free to open a separate topic or send us a personal message if you want to make a critique on something you deem necessary to discuss.

I'm sure you get what I mean. Thank you for your time and understanding. :)