• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to get ghosts for level 3 in FA?

bretonrae

Please explain how the Fellowship members,are supposed to be able to get ghosts to complete the single path in level 3 when the Tournament and the Spire are done?!

bretonrae

Leylanya, Spire starts on Monday, right. It is after midnight on Sunday for US. This is a competition, right? My members are upset.

Moho

Chef
Can anyone help
Yes.

Active players or Archmages visit the Forum and find out when the next FA is supposed to start. With approximation of course.

In the week the FA should start, players do not rush to complete the Spire and/or Tournament. Instead, they plan these activities so that they will successully fulfill them, of course, but mostly (if not all) after the FA has started.

This is what I and people in my Fellowship have done and we have not run out of ghosts prematurely. We rank high in the current FA too.

Flashfyre

I would remind anyone who has similar complaints to remember the "5 Ps" of any group endeavor: Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

As an example, one of my FS members reminded everyone on Friday morning that Ghost Bottles were going to be needed and that the time to collect them was running out. There were still 9 hours left on Spire, and 40 hours of Tourney to get as many as possible before the "dry spell" Saturday and Sunday.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
People with Timewarps can delay tourney and people with resources can delay and sprint Spire to max Ghosts. But mostly, it's as @Iyapo and @Flashfyre said...teamwork and planning. Small cities obviously aren't expected to have that much tourney provinces available. Big boys and girl have to do some tourney pushing during FAs. If everyone is a small city, then it's a tourney push week for everyone.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup!! In my best city I raised my Timewarp to level 31, so that with a fed Polar Bear cooldown was 0 minutes. It was lovely :)
Yes of course level 30 was adequate but I also love the bonus on Sentients.

defiantoneks

as others have stated, wait til the FA begins. Hit it hard. Everyone should be extending fights as far out as they can possibly reach. This is the week you really have to plan a big push from all of your peeps. And your higher level members should definitely be using the timewarp and bears to shorten time and still get all the rounds in.

I was up early thursday, did first round as soon as FA was open. Came back later for round two, and finished the day with round 3. Friday was rounds 4-5, saturday round 6.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Every FA I have to warn my peeps about having to do without tourney and spire for a few days, they simply do a bit more when they are active. That's the only way I know around it. OR you can over perform on your provinces, which will bite you later.