• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to identify rune shards?

SilverbugLuxor

Is there a place I can go to identify which Shard goes with which aw? As you can see I have a lot of little ones like TOS and GA I'd like to trade off but I'd like to be able to identify the rest of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 29

BrinDarby

If you play on a PC , just open the AW tab.....

(hover) over each AW, and @bottom it will display
how many u have and what that rune looks like, for
each AW as you hover over them 1 by 1.

Zoof

Is there a place I can go to identify which Shard goes with which aw? As you can see I have a lot of little ones like TOS and GA I'd like to trade off but I'd like to be able to identify the rest of them.
As @BrinDarby said, you'll have to do the hovering thing in the AW tab.

1677633076982.png

The more you do this, the more you'll get tired of it. The more you get tired of it, the quicker you'll learn it via osmosis.

defiantoneks

If you play on a PC , just open the AW tab.....

(hover) over each AW, and @bottom it will display
how many u have and what that rune looks like, for
each AW as you hover over them 1 by 1.
but if you're an elf, you wont see the hooman ones and vice versa. there's only one or two (?) that are set up specifically as far as i know.
i find the page muffy provided to be much easier to reference. just my opinion.

Genefer

The Elf Crystal Lighthouse and the Human Great Bell Spire use the same rune and the Elf Martial Monastery & the Human Sanctuary use the same rune.