• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to see exact # of diamonds?

quin629

I play on PC. With the most recent change, the small bars at the top of the screen that display resources such as coins, supplies, & diamonds are now rounded up, displaying as 10.2 K or 10.3K. How can I find the exact number? I don't see any other display area or drop-down.

defiantoneks

i noticed this just a little bit ago, and also would like to know. surely they realize those 99 or so diamonds are important to us.

defiantoneks

especially when you can win small amounts (less than 100) I wanna follow and make sure everything's getting added (or spent) accurately.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I saw someone say in another thread somewhere, or maybe on Facebook, that you can still see the exact amount in the app. But that may be next in line to be changed.

quin629

Big city + old phone with small capacity = won't load on my mobile any longer. So I need to be able to access the info via my laptop.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Big city + old phone with small capacity = won't load on my mobile any longer. So I need to be able to access the info via my laptop.
Speaking of old phones, I recently learned of the weird situation where someone can load his large chap 21 city on an iPhone5 but I can't load a tiny chap 5 city on an empty, freshly factory-reset iPhone6 with nothing on it. It's an old phone that I just want to use for another account so I don't have to keep switching logins. Very strange.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Speaking of old phones, I recently learned of the weird situation where someone can load his large chap 21 city on an iPhone5 but I can't load a tiny chap 5 city on an empty, freshly factory-reset iPhone6 with nothing on it. It's an old phone that I just want to use for another account so I don't have to keep switching logins. Very strange.

Elvenar no longer supports those iPhones, so getting anything to load is a surprise, as the app store should not even allow you to download or update it.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Elvenar no longer supports those iPhones, so getting anything to load is a surprise, as the app store should not even allow you to download or update it.
That's not true. It officially supports iOS 12+, of which these old phones still run on.

From the apple app store:
1696130018207.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That's not true. It officially supports iOS 12+, of which these old phones still run on.

I can't find the thread now, but I was sure it was posted by here and in the Beta forum that the 6 and 6s were no longer supported. Devices also need to have a minimum amount of RAM to run the game, but I can't find that anywhere right now.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I can't find the thread now, but I was sure it was posted by here and in the Beta forum that the 6 and 6s were no longer supported. Devices also need to have a minimum amount of RAM to run the game, but I can't find that anywhere right now.
It was the intern with the V name, Vaeri on one Forum and something similar on the other, so look back a year.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It was the intern with the V name, Vaeri on one Forum and something similar on the other, so look back a year.

Vaeri was on Beta, but I did not see anything posted by her, so maybe someone else did it. Or Inno went in and deleted all threads or posts talking about mobile device requirements other than operating system. I can no longer find anywhere the minimum required RAM to run the game, but this used to be published information. Inno just feels like they are getting shadier and shadier.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It's here and it was Villanesque. Didn't I say? It seemed pretty far fetched to me, that there would two separate interns, both starting at the same time, both with V names.:rolleyes:

quin629

I opened a support ticket and encourage everyone else to do the same. Support is already aware of the unhappiness players have about not being able to see the exact amount of diamonds they own, but more complaints / requests that we have access will strengthen their message to the devs.