• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

https://us5.elvenar.com Server is down

DeletedUser3958

I've currently got a "This Site Cannot Be Reached" message. I've got active spells that run out soon! I was hoping to collect before they run out! :(

DeletedUser4821

I'm sure they're working on it. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

DeletedUser1036

Well I learned something new today. The US servers are down but the beta server is working just fine..........

DeletedUser3958

I've tried the beta server and I get the same message. The us3 server has been down for me for the last 20+ minutes. The current spells I have running will expire in about 20 minutes or less. :(

DeletedUser5776

Just as long as I'm back in for the start of the Elixir tournament, I'm fine ... otherwise I'm not going to be a happy camper ;)

DeletedUser5796

I have gotten This Site cannot be Reached for 30 mins. now.

DeletedUser2753

Good Morning all. All US servers are unreachable since about 9 AM EST. My guess is they made some change to the authentication server, that picks up logins and It went down, maybe it is a DB problem, who knows, but this is a long time to have this type of problem even considering a rollback. So keep your fingers crossed. I am sure someone at Inno is stressing more then us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4821

Well I learned something new today. The US servers are down but the beta server is working just fine..........

I tried the beta server but it doesn't recognize my user name. I'm still fairly new and just expected my user name to work across all domains.

DeletedUser4778

The appropriate department is now working on this issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience!
Thank you for your swift update. Sigh, at least two quests gone down the drain and timing way off-kilter again. I hope the servers function soon.

DeletedUser4700

The US FoE site is acting the same way, in case that helps the team diagnose what is wrong.

DeletedUser3602

I guess all US servers are down then, ´cause US4 has also been down for at least an hour now.