• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I Am Here

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Hornbeam ... you came to the right place. This is a good place to learn about recruiting members, setting policies, etc.

Remember your Overview is precious (and limited) space. That's where you attract players to your fellowship. Make sure to write something friendly, that will draw players in. Most players check overviews if they are looking for a new fellowship.

Welcome; I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Deleted User - 849777001

Welcome to the US Forum...with ever-changing "Topics to Consider" and an active group
of friendly folk that "Love to Help". If you are seeking Elvenar Enlightenment...you got it!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Welcome @Hornbeam . If you a brand new archmage, I think one of the most important things you need to do is go to elvenstats.com and look up your fellowship there. It is one of the best tools there is for an archmage. It gives a wealth of information about your fellowship, but perhaps the most important thing it does is show you which of your players are active and which are inactive.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I am Hornbeam, I am a Archmage. I was granted this position suddenly. I am here to listen and gain knowledge
Use your Archmage-issued trebuchet. Don't freak out if that lowers your numbers. Quality over quantity. The the quantity will follow suit.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope you'll return, Hornbeam; it's always a bit sad when someone comes in to say hello and then never returns to see how many people have greeted them. We'd like to help you in any way we can with your new responsibility. :)

Sir Bently

Hornbeam welcome to the forum and congratulation on the promotion AM As several has mentioned this is the best place to get great advice information and some of the best help. They are some awesome people here and good friends that are willing and ready to help in anyway they can There is a wealth of knowledge here Glad you are a member !