• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I bought delicacies, but can't figure out how to use them

• Thread starter DeletedUser18948
  • Start date

DeletedUser18948

So... the money got spent, but I can see no way to actually USE the delicacies I bought... what's the trick? thanks :)

DeletedUser18948

I bought another package ($9.99 for 200) and when I went to the event window, the status bar automatically updated with 200... so my 500 is lost in the ether somewhere... when and if this ever gets fixed, so I can get the event awards (and complete my winter market set) I probably spent too much money... I'll be happy to take the change in diamonds plz :)

DeletedUser18948

I'm being told that I DID get two buildings... but I am pretty sure I already HAD those...

DeletedUser19346

When I bought 500 delicacies, it automatically applied any buildings I would have collected and they were put in my summoning file. If I bought 100 with diamonds, then it lets me spin the dial myself. But the buildings I would have got going through that many snowflakes were all there.