• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I just started this game

BAD WOLF 5

I'm on another game that they have made lol

Q. how new is this game

To me, there are elements missing from the game like Founder, Leader Icons
And how do you find a guild that is Active looks like most are dead

Last edited:

HonuMoana

Welcome to the game, and the forum.

Generally, the Founder is the Archmage. If you choose to found your own Fellowship, you will instantly become the Archmage for the group. In this game, the Arch can give that position to someone else in the group if they like, and then you wouldn't know the group founder. In my experience, this happens rarely.

Leaders are less important in this game. Successful Fellowships operate more like a collective than a dictatorship. Leaders in a group have to work at building and maintaining the group. Most players won't recognize their leadership otherwise, and why should they? There are four titles within a group, you can see folk's titles in the Fellowship pop-up. That is as close to Leader Icons as it gets here.

Grid Gypsy

Q. how new is this game

According to Wikipedia Elvenar was launched right after Forge of Empires came out on mobile in 2015

Your best bet is to look up the fellowship you're interested in on ElvenStats.com. That will give you their score history, a breakdown of their goods and a list of their members. If they have a lot of members with a black triangle next to their names then they're keeping inactive members to pad their score and it's time to look for a different group. If the Arch Mage and most of the mages have a black triangle by their names, run. ;)

Huor

Hello and welcome to the game! There are the different forums here for each world that fellowships (and players) post to when they are looking to recruit or join a fellowship. There are a number that are new player friendly!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hey there @BAD WOLF 5. It sounds like you are used to Forge of Empires. Elvenar is the pretty kissing cousin, of FoE. We have Ancient Wonders, not Great Buildings, and we cannot view prior levels' donors (but we have requested this).
We have some basic Fellowship ranks, and half to one third of the membership of a big Guild. The mail system looks like it was borrowed from the guys behind Colecovision, and you can visit your neighbors but not punish them for sniping.
But the buildings are pretty, the fight system is very similar, and we keep our same factories, workshops, houses, barracks and so forth, and just keep upgrading them. The gold and supplies have a very annoying hard cap, too. But chances are slim that anyone here is going to become your enemy for life, and it's 9 chapters before any goods vanish over time.
I hope you learn to celebrate Elvenar's diversity :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the game and the forum! If you want to know more about battle strategy, spire, events, etc, just stick around. I've learned so much here.

Moho

Chef
There are many active players and fellowships. If you are in an area with no or few active players, your city will be automatically moved after a few days if you build and upgrade fervently.

Make sure you know which of the 7 US worlds your city is in and start looking for a fellowship. Not every fellowship welcomes small cities, but some do because for some what ultimately matters is that members should be active players.

When you look for a fellowship, try to join a group that regularly (i.e. always) obtains 10 chests in the tournament. The tenth chest contains a "blueprint" which you will badly need in the game, and there is almost no other way to get it.

This game is fun if you plan to be quite involved. Showing up sporadically now and then will not benefit yourself, or anyone else for that matter.

Good luck.