• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I need to file a formal complaint

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12423

How do I cantact upper management who is in charge of the moderators or in touch which the developers?

The harassment and unfair moderation of playing favorites has gone beyond the line of acceptable. And I need to speak to someone in charge.

cheyenne714

I have lost 2 cold phoenix artifacts in 2 cities, from winyandor and eleysandir. how do ai get them back,,, cheyenne714

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Look for the question mark via the gear menu in game and file a ticket. There is no one on the forums designated to provide technical support of any kind.
1587130250839.png

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
You are welcome to contact our Support Team for complaints. We take complaints about our teams very seriously, and they will be handled by a Community Manager.

Since we won't be able to discuss this topic via our forums, and also because the original topic is very old and newer posts are about another topic, I will lock this thread.

In case of complaints, we look forward to your message via Support. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.