• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I only utilize 3 relics?

DeletedUser

OK so I've begun hunting down marble relics and I am aware that gem and crystal relics will become useful later in my research. What I'm sort of curious about is whats with the other relics? I assume the Human race gets boosts for different relics, but that still leaves other relics.

DeletedUser

So far, there is no use for them, but it has been hinted at that soon there will be. Unless they've added something with the Wonders, which I have not built yet.

DeletedUser

OK Thanks. I guess I'll look ahead for the wonders in research to hover over for info.

DeletedUser

OK Thanks. I guess I'll look ahead for the wonders in research to hover over for info.
Unless I'm completely missing something (always a strong possibility), it doesn't say anything about the usefulness of relics in the information popups in the game.

DeletedUser

In which you have to have one to begin with. *facepalms*

DeletedUser

Hmm thanks guys. I'll try to pay closer attention to the instructions

DeletedUser626

OK so I've begun hunting down marble relics and I am aware that gem and crystal relics will become useful later in my research. What I'm sort of curious about is whats with the other relics? I assume the Human race gets boosts for different relics, but that still leaves other relics.

"When you start the game, your placement on the map is assigned randomly. You will also be assigned 3 Boosted Goods, one from each category. These will depend on your location on the map and the 3 provinces around your city. You can also see the your boosted goods listed in your Main Hall." https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Relics#Relics_Boost_Overview

You can see how some of the other relics are required to upgrade your ancient wonders by clicking the <Expand> the wonder information in the wiki, in the overview section
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders_Overview#Sanctuary_Overview

for example in US Arendyll - Cremiguy, your tier 3 relic boost is Gems.
to upgrade the Sanctuary from lvl 2 to lvl 3, you would need 2 elixers relics, 1 dust relic, and 4 gem relics.

Last edited by a moderator: