• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I play in two worlds and can usually cross between them

lisa1036

I play in two worlds and can usually cross between them by clicking the back arrow but this is not working this afternoon. Is this a technical problem?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If, by the "black arrow" you mean an arrow that is part of your browser rather than something in the game, then it may be that the devs have changed the login code so that you can't load two worlds at once. I, in the past, did the same by using two different browsers. I never tried a single browser in it. I've, since then, gone to a single city and am happier to have done so.

On the other hand, if there is a "black arrow" inside the game, I'm not aware of it. Are you on a PC or a mobile device when you do this?

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@lisa1036 If you are playing on PC, you can have different worlds open at the same time in different tabs. It is much easier to just use 2 tabs than to try to use switching back and forth between them in the same tab.