• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

i started a fellowship and my members are asking the same as i am

DeletedUser

what is the end point of this whole game?is there a point to the whole game other then lvling up?what is the end game here? if we cant battle other players or advanced further then more exspansions and advanced scouts....would like to know what the whole point of the game is?

DeletedUser61

A couple of points:
  1. Crisis avoidance is the name of the game in a City Builder. If you're lurching along, you're doing it wrong.
  2. We're currently on release 0.23. The focus, at the moment, is on the mechanics of the game, so that we CAN do what we need to do.
  3. My personal hunch is that we'll see something that's uniquely Elvenar, and quite interesting, when we reach release 1.0, in time for the holidays.