• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

Sodbury

Not sure what the OP is asking either, but I did notice the season pass effort calculator is not working in my browser. Anybody else have that problem?
In my browser, it does calculate a result, but it is moderately confounding.

Currently have [number input] completed weekly quests.
How many of the weekly quests you have completed this season.

Completed current [checkbox] daily quests.
Whether or not you have completed the daily quests TODAY.

You must also accurately enter your level progress in the table below the calculator by selecting checkboxes in the Finished column. (This wasn't immediately obvious to me.)

The calculator then figures out how many daily quests you have missed based on your current progress and weekly quest completion, and reports on your potential to acquire all the seasonal rewards.

elvenbee

Features have daily events!
Features don't really have daily events. The Spire, Tournament, Cauldron are all features without daily events.

What you're asking is not clear. You asked, "What happened to Season of Dreams on iDavis' events?" Well, as two other people linked it - https://idavis-elvenar.com/seasons.html, because it's not an event per se.

However, you said that's not what you're looking for, so.. what is it that you're looking for?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Do you know how to contact IDavis.
Please do not respond that you are not sure what EXACTLY wtf?
Of course I know how to contact iDavis, I cross check event notes for all of the polite players who post these things, and drop them a note if I find an error; I make my own list on Beta.
This is the Forum, we share our thoughts and opinions.

Nimitz69

Of course I know how to contact iDavis, I cross check event notes for all of the polite players who post these things, and drop them a note if I find an error; I make my own list on Beta.
This is the Forum, we share our thoughts and opinions.
Thanks and sorry, you are the only one that gets it.