• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

idea for future evolving building

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Now that winning multiple Moonstone Libraries are a thing of the past, I think that it would be a good idea to introduce a future evolving building that gives 1 Combining Catalyst a day at higher evolution levels. Since new players are going to be limited to to only 1 Moonstone Library, having an evolving building that gives extra CCs would help them. And established, end-game players are putting multiple Moonstone Libraries in their cities in order to get extra CCs. So I think they would be down for an evolving building that gives CCs. I honestly don't see a downside here. It seems to me that both new and experienced players would like a new evolving building that offers bonus CCs.

Aritra

Now that winning multiple Moonstone Libraries are a thing of the past, I think that it would be a good idea to introduce a future evolving building that gives 1 Combining Catalyst a day at higher evolution levels. Since new players are going to be limited to to only 1 Moonstone Library, having an evolving building that gives extra CCs would help them. And established, end-game players are putting multiple Moonstone Libraries in their cities in order to get extra CCs. So I think they would be down for an evolving building that gives CCs. I honestly don't see a downside here. It seems to me that both new and experienced players would like a new evolving building that offers bonus CCs.
And, if I'm not mistaken, it would likely be valuable from real estate perspective. Evolving buildings seem to typically be 4x4 and the moonstone set takes up more than that (more so for cities that already have multiple sets). Of course this is assuming the typical 4x4, but maybe it would be bigger? I hope not. I'm not sure what moonstone set CC output is, or what kind of quantity you're proposing, but I don't see how this would not be a good building to evolve and maintain.