• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

idea formation: guest road change

defiantoneks

as i build up some extra manus and workshops, it occurs to me that it would be nice if the guest race roads were revised to allow normal buildings to use them. specifically i feel like this would be nice to squeeze in a few planks or marble builds into the odd spaces between towers and breeding facilities, or whatever chapter it happens to be.

what do you all think?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wouldn't mind. Anything to connect more buildings would be nice.

I also would like to know what chapter my roads are without having to go into the building mode and hunt for the right looking street. I suggested that if you hover over a road piece for a second or two, the chapter number could be seen on the road. That idea was well received when I proposed it long ago, but no word on whether they'll ever think about it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah I like it, but, what will happen to balance that? Will we have orcs annoying dwarfs with their, um, parties?