• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ideas for new Premium Expiring Buildings

Ronaldson

When i first unlocked the first tech of the Woodelves Chapter they started offering me a couple expiring buildings, the best one of the lot being the Sorcerer's Hut...It makes BP's, or 14 hour timers, or 10 RR's...I've gotten it a few times and made BPs...If you collect on time you can get around 11 BP's from it, PLUS the one they give you for purchasing it. Anyway, The building is obviously in reference to Radagast (one of the 5 Wizards from The Lord of the Rings)...Just read the description of the building, you can even see his giant rabbits there...
I have an idea for 3 more premium, expiring buildings that in reference to the other 4 Wizards in the LOTR franchise...
1) The Sorcerer's Tower - A building that can make orcs, orc warriors, and orc strategists, maybe even CC's or Spell frags....in reference to Saruman the White.
2) The Sorcerer's Fire Works display - A building that can make Vitality Surges, or increase troop numbers like Simea Sapiens, and/or increase health by a percentage. in reference to Gandalf the Grey,
3) The Sorcerers's Crypt - a building that can make random enchantments, make witch points for the new cauldron feature, and Spectral Stones....in reference to the 2 Blue Wizards that nobody really knows anything about...Can also be called "The Sorcerers's Temple" since it is theorized that the Blue Wizards went to the east of Middle Earth and started a cult.
If anyone has any better ideas in terms of what the buildings give, please say so! I just thought since they made one premium building that is an obvious reference to a LOTR wizard, they should all 5 be represented....Thanks for Reading!