• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ideas I am sure have been discussed

• Thread starter DeletedUser1053
  • Start date

DeletedUser1053

I have been playing for a few months now, but I have not really looked actively on the forums much. I am sure some of the ideas I have have already been given. I am very welcome to people helping to modify the ideas I share.

1. Please increase the trading sphere so player can trade with more people. I have only about 6 people who actively trade within my sphere, not including my fellowship members. Many of them have the same boosts I do and I am therefore often limited on what I can trade for. I am more advanced than many in my fellowship so again the amount of goods I can trade for is limited.

2a. Please increase the fellowship limit. With so few slots and people playing from different time-zones, there is sometimes a long lull in chat.

-or-

2b. Create an alliance system where fellowships can become aligned with up to 5 other fellowships where there is still a trading penalty, but it is somewhere between the current one for non-fellowship/non-discovered players. Preferably add a tab so you can switch from fellowship to alliance. In fellowship, you would only have fellowship members, in alliance, you would have the members of all the fellowships in the alliance.

It is possible some of what I propose is not feasible. I believe what keeps players playing is interaction, and interaction from the beginning. I wish there was a global chat, but that also brings its own issues.

SDG,
Riggs

DeletedUser626

from what i've seen on the different forums.
we have 200 cities to trade with, it sure would be nice if most of them were actively playing, visiting and trading.

the wiki shows that we have the ability to get 64 province expansions by solving all 8 encounters in 500 provinces.
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Expansions#Province_Expansions_Overview

I wonder if it is possible to scout 500 provinces in the current game builds limitations on main hall coin capacity.
If so, are the troop squad size upgrades available in research enough to defeat armies at 300+ provinces?

the limit on fellowships members is a good limit in my opinion. it's nice for me as i get to know the other people playing the game better.

alliances to tackle some big objective, new content would be nice. with the current game i don't see a need for it.

a global chat tab would be nice.

DeletedUser1053

One of my concerns with a fellowship limit of 25 is that there may not be enough to get decent, sustaining conversations without a different chat to talk in. This is the only game I have played of its kind to not have multiple chats.

As to alliances, I am just putting forth ideas. I am not a programmer and do not have the knowledge of how feasible the idea is, or the time it would take compared to other concepts they may find more desirable. I guess my point with my second suggestions is that I would like some way for more chat interaction in game.

SDG,
Riggs