• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If anyone is still using this Forum:

TimeMachine

What's a "Help Chest"? In my fully-loaded Sunset Tower I just noticed that it's giving me seeds for each "Help Chest".
The three rewards you get each day when doing visiting.
Hello @satchmo33 as far as I know those "Help Chests", which can be collected by doing neighbourly help 3 times per day, are becoming available after building up the Crystal Lighthouse (Elves) or the Great Bell Spire (Humans).

If you haven't built this wonder yet, you will not be able to collect "Help Chests"

Pheryll

Set Designer
If you haven't built this wonder yet, you will not be able to collect "Help Chests"

No, the wonders add goods to the help chests, but the chests are still available without the goods added in. A help chest has a random reward (a relic, a knowledge point, or an enchantment) to which the following may be added: boosted goods (crystal lighthouse/bellspire), seeds (Sunset Towers), knowledge points (fed moon bear).

TimeMachine

No, the wonders add goods to the help chests, but the chests are still available without the goods added in. A help chest has a random reward (a relic, a knowledge point, or an enchantment) to which the following may be added: boosted goods (crystal lighthouse/bellspire), seeds (Sunset Towers), knowledge points (fed moon bear).
Ah, you are right @Pheryll Thanks for correcting me on this one! :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I see the basic question has been answered upthread. I would add that at the end of chapter 20, the Scout's Tavern AW is unlocked. It will reduce scout times and will also increase the amount of help chests daily beyond 3. If you have both, the combo of Scout's Tavern and Sunset Towers is very good for seed production!