• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If I want to start a new city what world would you recommend?

jesikrey

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about starting a new city but I wanted to ask what world is more active. I am currently in Felyndral (Ch 14 two more researches and I will be in Ch 15).

I don't want to start a city and find out the world I've chosen is not active. :confused:

Thanks for your feedback ;)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Good question! I know we're pretty active in Sinya Arda. At least I don't seem to have a lot of trouble with trades and I have quite a few great neighbors. But I don't know about the other worlds.

Elf Emma

I am in Sinya as well but I didn’t see many active players until I had explored over 250 provinces, even though I had the move city turned on. I have been trying to decide about another world as well since I am Chap 13 and not enjoying sentient goods and the mana/seeds requirements.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am in Sinya as well but I didn’t see many active players until I had explored over 250 provinces, even though I had the move city turned on. I have been trying to decide about another world as well since I am Chap 13 and not enjoying sentient goods and the mana/seeds requirements.
I might have just gotten lucky in my placement; I've never been moved even though I had it turned on for well over a year.