• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm stuck...

DeletedUser

I've run out of people (again) *sigh*
I can't build/upgrade anything as I've no people....I can't upgrade my residences any further until I complete the Advanced Scouts.... maybe I should use this time to build up my resources. Duh me though...
I've upgraded everything and/or built numerous of everything EXCEPT my factories! DUH!! :)
Live and learn... and wait... LOL

DeletedUser

LOL. Just thinkin' that it'll tide you over until you get more technology to upgrade further... I've only got 11, but I'm doing ok so far.

DeletedUser

well, the new house allowed for a new manufactory..so thats good....and I can upgrade the new house to match the rest.... so far so good

DeletedUser

*hanging head in shame* yup....barged in, startyed building, forgot about quests...made a 1day production instead of beverages. I'm stalled til tomorrow! Oops!!

DeletedUser

When I do that (yeah, it's happened), I cancel the production. Not sure if that's a viable option for you, ya noob! LOL

DeletedUser

hahahaha....what fellowship you in? I'm scouting the surroundings....

DeletedUser

I'm in Bellevedere. Good group of people, and room for 1 more. I'm new to them, but I'll happily speak up for ya. Hurry up and get yer lil pueblo going.