• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

in granite and copper

Matrickz

8 granite at level 3. 4 copper at level 1 and portal at 1. ancient ground and storm barbarian awaiting granite only. Expansion awaiting copper only. Where do I focus on and what order should I do stuff in the most efficient manner

DeletedUser3297

Upgrading the portal will increase the production in all of your settlement buildings. I would focus on your portal, then copper, then granite. If you have anymore space, I would try to add 4 more granite and 2 more copper. Oh and for me, I never would upgrade coppers past level 3, the amount of granite was not justifiable and would have kept me in the chapter for longer.

DeletedUser14960

Hi there

You will need a level 4 maxed out portal to complete the last tech in the chapter

so as you are early in the chapter and do not have a lot of call for your portal goods right away,its a good idea to upgrade the portal and the granite and copper mines as soon as you can .

you can bypass some of the tech items for the time and make your most direct route for the mines unlocks etc .

while your are working your way to the unlocks that require portal good etc while waiting for your goods now is the time to drop back and fill the tech you bypassed earlier .

hopefully you wont get help up waiting for goods and kp to much

hope this helps

keith

Matrickz

have to at least get the city increase to allow me space to upgrade the portal by juggling stuff