• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

In memoriam

DeletedUser2870

I'm sorry to hear that Bobbykitty, but I'm afraid it won't be the last the way things are going.
What really bothers me is that there has been no serious reply from Innogames yet to the really serious number of complaints they have been getting (and not only on the forums).
I mean none at all. Even the answers one gets to filed tickets are on a level that I'd definitely would not approve on in a normal commercial company. Heck, even here in Europe, where firing people is much harder than in the states, people are likely to get fired for treating paying customers this way.
Are people there so arrogant they think the players will just swallow everything they come up with? Or are the blind to the number of players going inactive or leaving?

Maz Mellor

It is with a heavy heart that I have to add Madzix to the list from the beta server. The latest nerfs to the game were the last straw. That is another player I have been with since day one. Sigh.

No no nooo!! I just recently reached her city on Winyandor so I could visit and trade with her without penalty. DAMNIT. :(

While I'm talking Win, one of my other neighbors there just pulled up stakes and moved on: Rale. I don't know for sure that the battle redesign caused him to quit, but it seems a decent guess....

Last edited:

DeletedUser2870

Had another member of our fellowship here leave as well.
Partly for personal reasons, but it was the new battle-system that was the last straw.
Wynterskye

Calenmir

I thought you all might like this message. I'm not sure why or when this person left, but figured this was as good a place to post it as any.

upload_2016-11-22_10-6-53.png

edeba

Sheesh, I thought someone had died or something.

Currently in my life people that I interact with daily online die. Mother's day was really hard as one of the three people that passed away that day was a young mom (Angela with her family) that I had talked to just a day or two before. Mandie (with her puppy) was also hard to bear earlier this month. Michael hurt a lot as well... http://ellentube.com/videos/1-71rpj16z/

There is some shameful and hurtful lack of perspective here.

Attachments

• angela.jpg
    angela.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 93
  • mandie.jpg
    mandie.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 76

edeba

This post is labeled as a death notice. It is reasonable to expect serious content, not a lack of perspective that people who quit the game didn't die.

How very sad for you, edeba, to lose so many friends. I hope you have found appropriate outlets for your grief.

However, there is no lack of respect being shown here by anyone.

DeletedUser2870

4 more active neighbours of mine I used to keep in touch with (and trade with) who quit last week

- Purple Di
- Na0mi
- Lady Grazia
- Justic3