• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

In Memorium The Unbeliever

princess of speed

Some of us here have already heard, but I also wanted to let his fellow players from the cities he'd recently scaled back on to know what has happened...

In the early morning of Aug 11th, my father Robert, who many, many of you here came to know as The Unbeliever, suffered a catastrophic stroke. On the night of Wed, Aug 17th, about 10pm EST, he passed away peacefully.

I know he may have sometimes seemed abrasive & short tempered, but he truly & genuinely loved and enjoyed his many years playing Elvenar alongside so many of us. I know he wouldn't want us to be sad, as hard as it may seem right now, but rather to always remember his quirky sense of humor and the many fun times we all shared playing together.
I'm trying for now to keep going in my K-world & E-world cities, as I know his greatest wish would be for me to continue on enjoying Elvenar and life. Though we may not have him by our sides anymore, I know dad is still playing in spirit along us.

Thank-you kindly for all the fun times,
Sincerely,
Stephie 'The Little Unbeliever'

"Each man is a spark in the darkness. Would that we all burn as bright."
I’m so sorry! He played in our group in Ceravyn and accidentally left a few weeks ago. When I contacted him, he thanked me profusely. Always a super nice guy to play with, and I’m glad you’re carrying on his worlds for a bit. Big hugs, know he touched us in his way and made everyone’s day just that much better.

I’m very sorry for your loss — we really enjoyed playing with Un who did come up with some doozy’s in messages/chat
He made us laugh, especially when he’d go after Innos injustice when they’d change the rules
Un was a joy and a pleasure to play with and am saddened by this news
Thank you for letting us know and our hearts are with you

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Our condolences and thoughts are with you and your family Lil Un. We will forever cherish our years together in Elvenar, your father will be missed ♥ Hugs

The Unbeliever

Thank-you all very much for all your love & support, it truly does mean the world to my mum & I.

The funny thing is, dad had initially found FoE and as was always his way with new games, he showed me this newfangled game and asked me to spend a few hours learning all the in's and out's so I could then teach him how everything worked...
Of course, me being me and a hopeless gamer, I started to enjoy myself too much and just kept on playing FoE! Which thus led him to trying out Elvenar a couple days later, and as he put it, "start my own game before you steal another one from me!"

And after seeing the fantasy skin and the brighter look & feel of Elvenar, eventually I started up a couple worlds of my own so that we could after a fashion, play Elvenar together. :) (...and with far less swearing than any Legend of Zelda or Dragon Quest games we'd ever played together, which made mum happy!)

Thank-you all again,
Cheers!
Little 'Un