• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive Members

Emily198097

It would be nice if there was an indication next to players names in the rankings that showed if they had been inactive for more than 30 days or so.
I am trying to build a fellowship and EVERY...SINGLE....ONE of the players w/o FSs are inactive according to elven stats. Sure, I get that THAT should be an indication but it would be nice to know if someone is active or inactive w/o having to search a secondary website.

Also, on a completely different note THE WINDOWS. I play on my PC and I swear ya'll must have stock in computer mice. When I collect a wonder badge in an FA I have to click about 10 times to get BACK to where I can put in another 10KP and earn another badge. BUT when I am trying to recruit and I click "send a message" it doesn't take me back to the previous screen, it takes me home with only 1 click. Then I have to click 25 more times to get back to where I was on the rankings list to find the next person to send a message to.
On this same note, why not create a "how many do you want to buy" button for quests that are like the misty forest? I would like to purchase a 5 pack or 10 pack of whatever it is. I do NOT want to click buy, awesome, buy, awesome, buy, awesome, buy, awesome....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It would be nice if there was an indication next to players names in the rankings that showed if they had been inactive for more than 30 days or so.
I am trying to build a fellowship and EVERY...SINGLE....ONE of the players w/o FSs are inactive according to elven stats. Sure, I get that THAT should be an indication but it would be nice to know if someone is active or inactive w/o having to search a secondary website.

This will always be a big no from Inno because they say anything in game that shows this is a violation of the EU privacy laws. We can know if someone in our fellowship is online currently with the little dots by the names or by using /who in chat. But anything that shows last log-in or anything is not happening. The only reason elvenstats gets away with showing this is probably because the site is not based in the EU. And they only show if someone's score has not gone up or down for at least two weeks, not when they log in.

Myne

Oh Wise One

Also, on a completely different note THE WINDOWS. I play on my PC and I swear ya'll must have stock in computer mice. When I collect a wonder badge in an FA I have to click about 10 times to get BACK to where I can put in another 10KP and earn another badge. BUT when I am trying to recruit and I click "send a message" it doesn't take me back to the previous screen, it takes me home with only 1 click. Then I have to click 25 more times to get back to where I was on the rankings list to find the next person to send a message to.
On this same note, why not create a "how many do you want to buy" button for quests that are like the misty forest? I would like to purchase a 5 pack or 10 pack of whatever it is. I do NOT want to click buy, awesome, buy, awesome, buy, awesome, buy, awesome....

Switch over to using the fellowship placement listings, the plug the fellowship name into elvenstats. If they are inactive, you will see the black triangle next to their names. It helps to plug the place number into the listings so you don' t have to page forward or backward so much. If you see a fellowship with an inactive archmage, you can invite all of them and don't be surprised if they still say "oh, I wouldn't dream of leaving". I will never figure people out. lol

Emily198097

This will always be a big no from Inno because they say anything in game that shows this is a violation of the EU privacy laws. We can know if someone in our fellowship is online currently with the little dots by the names or by using /who in chat. But anything that shows last log-in or anything is not happening. The only reason elvenstats gets away with showing this is probably because the site is not based in the EU. And they only show if someone's score has not gone up or down for at least two weeks, not when they log in.
Interesting...even if it showed the name of the city it might be helpful. I know that on 2 of my cities that I am not playing in anymore I titled my city "not playing anymore."

DeletedUser29768

I am aware of that but EACH person has to be typed in and looked up.
No, when you're viewing a fellowship on ElvenStats you can see the inactive status in the member list without looking them up individually.

Emily198097

I see. Thing is, I am not trying to poach other teams. Know what I mean? I wouldn't want someone recruiting FROM my guilds.

DeletedUser29768

Where IS "the fellowship placement listings?"
On Elvenstats, go to the "Fellowships" tab and search the name of the fellowship you're looking for. Alternatively, you can look up an individual playere, then go to "My Fellowship" to see all members of their fellowship.

DeletedUser29768

I know how to do that but it doesn't show the triangle thing. Thanks for trying to help though.
Are you on mobile? I'm on PC, so perhaps it's not displayed on mobile. If you're on PC, though, if you don't see any black triangles, it's probably because there are no inactive members in that fellowship. Just so you know what is looks like, here's a screenshot of my FS on Elvenstats, which shows one inactive member:
Screenshot (53).png

Huor

If you don't see a black triangle with a ! next to a players name in a fellowship member list on elvenstats, that would say the player is active. Be sure to refresh the member list first! If you hover on the triangle, it will tell you the date the last time their score changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-09 9.46.37 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 9.46.37 AM-1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 56

Myne

Oh Wise One
Check out this screenshot. The red arrow shows where you can search fellowships. That is not what you want to do.
You want to use the numbered listings to search. I have entered 200 as the point at which I want to start. Note the listings shown show only 1 or 2 players in each fellowship. This is not what you want. You want to go to perhaps 120 place or so to look for fellowships with at least 4 players. Then plug the name of the fellowship into the fellowship name search at elvenstats.
When you find some likely candidates, send them a message through the game and ask if they want to play in an active fellowship. Some don't answer, some do and say they are happy, some say what do I do? They have to leave their fellowship first, then they can join yours.
It's not poaching if the fellowship has no active AM or if you simply ask of struggling players who are not in a productive fellowship if they want to improve their lot. Now if you go looking in a fellowship with a decent place and is showing all active on elvenstats, that is a no no for sure. Unless you don't care if you piss people off. In which case your reputation will precede you.
Warning: This is labor intensive. You have to be patient in building a good fellowship from scratch.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-09 173916.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 173916.png
    359.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: