• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incomplete questline...stuck

Arkadia

One of my members stuck on their questline.
She started the Elemental research, but she's stuck on the quests. She says she still have the quests from previous chapter she didnt complete.
I'm just wondering if anyone out there had or heard of similar situation and what was the solution.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
From someone I was in FS with, they had to either rebuild whatever was needed to finish previous chapter or not be able to do the chapter quests from then on. That is what support told them. So, it is really important to make sure to finish all of the guest race chapter quests before selling off the settlements.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
that is always the way with the main quests. the only way to progress them is to complete them--changing chapters does nothing.

DeletedUser2959

Yup, I have that too. And frankly, I don't care. Idiot design.