• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incorrect calculations

DeletedUser13994

Game Name: ST0NE (the number 0 not the letter O)
Server: Sinya Arda
Chapter: Amuni
Temple of the Dunes Level 4
Goldsmith level 3 & 4
Trap Maker Level 4
Blooming Trader level 7

According to the charts in Gems of Knowledge my level 3 Goldsmith should be producing 1280 for 9hr production plus 13% for Blooming trader to give a total of 1446 but the production showing in the game is only 1384.
The level 4 Goldsmith should be producing 1808 but in game it only shows 1730.
The level 4 Trap Maker should be producing 759 in 9 hrs but in game it only shows 727.
It appears by my calculations that I'm only getting about 8.2% boost for the Blooming trader when at level 7 it should be giving 13%

DeletedUser13994

Yes, they are correct when BTG is disconnected from road.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The Blooming trader guild increases your Portal Production boost.

For example, the base production of your Trap makers 9 hour production is 420. The level 4 portal boost is 160% which increases that to 672. With the addition of the Blooming Trader at level 7, your Portal production boost increases to 173% of the base production value, so you will now receive 727.

DeletedUser13994

Thank you for setting me straight.
I see what my error was now. Instead of adding the BTG boost to the portal boost and then multiplying that by the Level 4 BASE portal output of 420, i.e. (160%+13%)*420=727, I was multiplying the BTG boost by the already boosted level 4 portal amount of 672, i.e. 113%*672=759.