• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incorrect number of Rune Shards awarded as prize in event

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Game version: v1.157.3-(473d6f2) - html5 (2022-08-04 11:55)
Game world: Ceravyn and Khelonaar
Account name: MaidenFair
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
The offer from the female dwarf in Slot 2 which has a 20% chance of winning 3 random Rune Shards only grants 1. This has happened several times through the course of the event (every time I won the Rune Shard(s) prize), although I only remembered to take a screenshot the last time.

Expected situation:
The prize should be 3 Rune Shards, as shown in the hover screen.

Reproduction Steps
Fill an order with the 20% chance of winning Rune Shards in Slot 2
2. Win Rune Shards

Screenshots of the bug:
I tried resizing the photos all the way down to 400x300 and they still wouldn't post, so...I'm not sure how to add them.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yeah, I was thinking broken shards too, but then I realized the chance of getting those was not 20 percent, that was just the full runes that gave that percentage. I'm going to check the next time I choose that option to see what happens.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
@helya , ah, okay. That's confusing. It occurred to me shortly after I posted the report that that could be happening but I haven't won the prize again since then to doublecheck my Shard numbers. Thanks for checking it out!

Myne

Oh Wise One
Game version: v1.157.3-(473d6f2) - html5 (2022-08-04 11:55)
Game world: Ceravyn and Khelonaar
Account name: MaidenFair
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
The offer from the female dwarf in Slot 2 which has a 20% chance of winning 3 random Rune Shards only grants 1. This has happened several times through the course of the event (every time I won the Rune Shard(s) prize), although I only remembered to take a screenshot the last time.

Expected situation:
The prize should be 3 Rune Shards, as shown in the hover screen.

Reproduction Steps
Fill an order with the 20% chance of winning Rune Shards in Slot 2
2. Win Rune Shards

Screenshots of the bug:
I tried resizing the photos all the way down to 400x300 and they still wouldn't post, so...I'm not sure how to add them.
To post the screen shot you would have to reduce the zoom on your screen if you are playing on computer/browser. My last one posted at 90% but would not post at 125%.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
To post the screen shot you would have to reduce the zoom on your screen if you are playing on computer/browser. My last one posted at 90% but would not post at 125%.
So you mean the file is larger or smaller depending on the screen zoom I'm using when I take it? Weird. Although I usually play on the computer, I happened to take the screenshots on my iPad, but was trying to post them from the computer.

Myne

Oh Wise One
They were larger as the zoom was increased. so Larger than the one I posted which was at 90% zoom