• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Increase population w/o building new residences?

DeletedUser606

I am often short of population needed for upgrades, etc. I've tried selling buildings, but that decreases the population. Cannot always add more residences due to lack of real estate. Is there another way to increase my population?

DeletedUser61

Two of the Diamond Cultural buildings, for both races, provide happiness AND population. The Goddess of Fertility is sort of a no-brainer, huh? :D

I would not be the least bit surprised if something like a Great Building or Regional Parks becomes available, with a fancy condominium of some sort, as that would be a pretty obvious way to use up your unboosted relics.

DeletedUser422

LavenderWand, only houses decrease population when sold, Armories, Manufacturies and workshops will increase population if sold. Sounds like you need to be more efficient in use of buildings, roads and space. Remember culture buildings do not need roads. Houses once brought up to 3x3 size, increase pop quite a bit. I saw your town I could give you some pointers. (sell at least 2 armories is 1st thing I'd do) Or visit mine under same name as here, and peek around.

Last edited by a moderator: